Claudia, the single Mom that we helped move a while back called us about a week ago to see if Misa could help do something about the stairs in the place that they moved to because her baby (Genesis) fell down the steep concrete stairs!!
Miraculously she was fine except for a few scrapes and bruises. I pray that there aren't any more accidents in that apartment, it is a horrible place for children! Many of the apartments here are an absolute hazard for children. I'm sure there are a lot of deaths from falls out of windows and off of decks that are on the 2nd and 3rd floors with absolutely no railing on them!
Claudia's 14 year old daughter is growing (her belly that is) she still makes comments about us taking the baby. I think she should wait and see how she feels once the baby is born. I try not to think about it because I don't want to get my hopes up as, I would LOVE to have another baby. But, I would rather see her take responsibility and do what she needs to do to be a good mother and for us to continue our relationship with them and hopefully she will make GOd the Lord of her life.


