Thursday, November 20, 2008

What have we been up to??

School, school, school...that's what the girls' would say we have been doing and I suppose they are right. Now that we feel a little more settled, I have been trying to get them caught up in school.

They ARE getting caught up so I will lay off a little when God leads us to work on something else. We have been praying about really jumping on board with the Calvary Chapel here and the ministries that they already have going. We just want to know that that is what God wants before we commit to it. There are A LOT of opportunities to serve with them but it would require a FULL-TIME committment and so we could REALLY use prayer that we would hear His voice and follow His leading and not our ways.

I so want to serve and work with Calvary Chapel but I want what God wants so, I'm trying to be silent and let God speak (especially through my husband without my voice!).

We will most likely be coming back to Vancouver in the first part of March and staying for a while so if that goes as planned, we are very excited to spend time with our family and friends!