Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving...

We went to work with Misa today which entailed driving all over the place to check on material pricing and workers for a job that he is coordinating. It was good to be out of the house.

We then decided around 2pm that we should eat something and not fast on Thanksgiving day! So we went and had our "turkey" dinner at Churches Chicken. Okay, it was fried chicken and not a turkey. It was good though and we were especially thankful for the yummy mashed potatos and gravy:)

We then went home and cleaned and watched lame movies.

Hope all of you have plenty to be thankful for as well! God, Family, Friends, the Bible, Freedom, food, clothes, shelter, books, an education, health, limbs, and so much more!

Valerie said that she was thankful for the following:
"I am thankful for the all of the stories I have heard. The funny ones, the sad ones, the scarry ones, all of them. I am thankful that I have a body with bones so that I don't just have to lay on the floor like a wet noodle! I am thankful for my family and just EVERYTHING!"