Okay...there has been so much that I should have been blogging about but I have been too busy. So, I'm back tracking and going to post several blogs to cover some of the exciting things that have happened.
We have been riding the bus a lot while being in Vancouver and wow! What a good place to minister and witness to people! It was really neat because on one of our trips the bus was so packed that people had to stand. A hispanic woman carrying a 4 week old baby got on along with a cute little 5 yr old (that reminded me of Valerie) and a 7 yr old girl. There was no place to sit. A gentleman stood up and offered his spot to the mom and Crystal and I without even pausing grabbed both of the girls and plunked them down in our laps and started talking with them in Spanish. They were on there for a long time and the 5 yr old wanted to stay on my lap even when there was a seat available. I enjoyed it. We handed them some Spanish tracts before they got of the bus. The mom was sort of shy but thanked us in a most sincere way when she got off.
We went into the mall and went around hiding tracts inside shoe boxes and coat pockets too. It was fun to do:)
That night when we got home we lead Consuelo (Misa's Mom) to the Lord. We had started it and gone through it verbally but then found that it worked out really good for her to go through the "Good Person Test" in Spanish on my laptop. Towards the end we left the room so she could have personal time just with her and God. When we came back in she was writing down some stuff. I asked her what she was doing and she said I have to start reading the Bible every day and this is what it says to start with. She wrote down the gospel of John and Romans!
I then went over all of it to make sure that she understood. I then asked her if she now thinks she is going to heaven and she smiled and said yes!
God is so good!


