Crystal and I arrived in Portland on Monday night. We are staying at Misa's parents house trying to get tax stuff done and trying to have a garage sale as well as selling stuff on Craigslist.
Yesterday, we went on the bus and the Max to Gresham and we got to witness to a 15 year old girl. It's amazing the responses you get from people when you introduce the Gospel the way the Bible tells us to. She was very accepting and began to be humbled by the fact that she is not really a "good" person after all. I didn't get to finish because the bus came and I was out of English tracts but she knew some Spanish and said that her friends could help her read it so I gave her one in Spanish. Cool! Now the tract may get read together with a group of friends!
I can't wait to finish witnessing to Misa's parents. We got interrupted the other night and I had to leave his mom with her verbally admitting that in light of the fact that she is a sinner (like everyone else) that she will be going to hell! I really want to give her the good news now and let her know that she doesn't have to go there!
GOd must be at work in her heart...as He has not provided an opportunity to finish the message!


