We had promised that the first donation that we received while in Vancouver would go directly to purchasing Spanish books for our ministry (we want to start a bible study on parenting) and spanish tracts.
We hadn't received anything so I decided to order them anyway and use the little money we had for our trip (food, etc) and just trust God. We did and the total came to $69. That afternoon an old (not age wise:) friend of mine saw my blog and donated $60 through paypal!! She was so excited when I emailed her and thanked her telling her how God provided through her!
I'm waiting to sell the last of my Patapum carriers and then I will purchase the rest of the tracts and bibles that we need as well as the stuff for the ESL class.
Misa also led his Aunt Cuca to the Lord that same day so that was awesome!! She wants to start studying the Created to be His Help Meet book.


