Okay, so Crystal and I had a ton of work waiting for us when we arrived back home!
Apparently, they weren't able to keep up with the house work. We are almost caught up on laundry but there was so much of it and it keeps raining so we can't seem to get it all dry!
Although, I enjoyed visiting with everyone in Vancouver, it is so good to be back home! I missed my family a terribly lot.
Now I need to try to help Misa get these condo's sold and then we want to start building the mission base. We also are probably about ready to start an official bible study with some locals that have accept Christ and have a desire to start walking with the Lord.
Thank you to EVERYONE that helped us in so many ways while we were in Vancouver. It is so awesome to have the privledge of experiencing God's grace through so many people! EVERY need was met while we were up there. As we kept stepping out in faith...God kept meeting us:)


