I sure hope people are not offended when I blog about their generous gifts to the ministry! I won't use names but I just have to share the praise and the testimony of God providing!
First of we needed to get back to Mexico. I have a companion fare and some other discounts but still the total was going to be $216 to get back. That took every penny I had and plus I had to put some of it on a credit card (I hate to do that) and it didn't leave me any money to finish purchasing the books, tracts and other ministry supplies that we had wanted to get. Misa said get back ASAP so I did what my hubby asked. Besides I REALLY miss him and the girls. So I booked the flight in faith.
That day....I kid you not, I received an email from someone in CA that was going to purchase one of my baby carriers but had decided not to because she didn't care for the color. But apparently that night she had seen that I had a blog so she went on and started reading. She was moved and decided she wanted to purchase not only the one carrier but any remaining carriers that i had left!! Guess what the total came to?? $206!! That is right $10 short of the amount for the airline tickets.
The next day a friend of mine drove down with her 3 boys to meet me and Crystal at the mall as we hadn't seen each other for quite some time. It was great to see them and spend time together. I wish I couldn't have spent more time with them:) Her little boy who is just a little older than Naomi was so cute!! It made me sad because I miss my girls so much.
Anyway, she took me to Costco (my membership has expired) so that I could pick up my medicine. I was expecting the cost to be around $20 but it came to $75!! I only had $78 left in my pocket which was supposed to go toward the airline tickets. But it had to be done so I paid and never said a word to my friend about the cost of the medicine or anything. Well a little earlier she had handed us two sealed envelopes and said that her two older boys had wanted to donate their portion of their garage sale money to us. I was so moved and thought it was such a sweet thing for them to do. I hadn't looked in them to see how much but I figured that it would be $10 or something which is huge especially coming from kids (young men:). Later when we went home I opened it and Crystal counted...it was a total of $78!! I coulndn't believe it!
God is so awesome! I feel so loved by him. We don't have excess but he is providing exactly what we need which keeps us so thankful, grateful and walking by faith.
I love my Jehovah Jirah!


