Misa's Mom flew down on Sunday to visit and get permits ready for building. It has been really nice having her here. We have had some good talks. She will be going back on Sunday.
We are praying as to how God would have us serve here in Mexico during the tourist season.
God has used us to witness and minister to a lot of local people and even some tourists over the spring and summer months. At this point we are not sure if God is still calling us to just be planted here or to start doing something bigger (well I guess bigger in our eyes, God's plans are always BIG!).
I'm missing "home" as the fall time is my favorite time of the year and I get this nesting instinct every year. I love the smells of the outdoors in the NW this time of year, the change in the weather, and revving up for a new school year. My relationship with my husband is great and he is my best friend but I'm beginning to feel the loneliness of not having fellowship with other like minded Christian women and families.
So we keep chugging and plugging along until God moves us elsewhere or tells us to do something different.
Praise the Lord that God is still on His throne!


