This is a challenge! I get so gung ho about things. I always take things to the extreme! I can't do this anymore, I must prioritize and set aside specific times for each area that I have been called to in this life. 1. My walk with God 2. Being a Wife and Helpmeet to my husband 3. Caring for the kids, homeschooling, housework, etc 3. Ministry 4. Business building 5. whats left?
Please pray that I would be able to assist Misa with the Real Estate business here in Mexico but keep a healthy balance of Ministry, Homeschooling and Spiritual growth.
The Real Estate could be a huge vehicle in bringing in the funds needed to build the mission/ministry base but what does it matter if we have no time left to work in the ministry!
Seek ye FIRST the Kingdom of Heaven and all these things shall be added unto you.
As soon as I'm finished doing a few office things, the girls and I are going to the beach with our Spanish and English tracts to play and evangelize!


