Thursday, July 24, 2008

LONG overdue Update!

It has been over a week since I have blogged!! Time does fly!

So God blessed us with a double size bed and a little sofa that folds into a bed. It's not a hid-a-bed but thick foam cushions that fold down onto the floor.

We were so excited!! The double bed is for Misa and me a the sofa bed is being rotated between the kids (2 at a time). But they are so good, they don't complain about sleeping on the floor. We are just happy to have something after all of this time on the ground and floor!!

Hmm...what else has been going on. We have been making a habit of passing out tracts everyday that us girls go out of the house. People usually recieve them well. We also leave them in shopping carts and places like that. I can't wait to go to the airport and pass them out!!

Misa is finishing up a job for a Canadian Realtor that just bought a condo here in PV. What a huge blessing that turned out to be! She is kind of confused about her beliefs in religion and God but Misa and Crystal have had the opportunity to really witness to her. Now she is the one asking questions! I haven't met her yet but apparently she has really taken a liking to Misa and Crystal because she invited us to come up to Vancouver, B.C. and stay at one of their houses sometime!!

We will be going to Reforma Agraria within the next day or two to hopefully pick up money for the truck! If no WHEN that happens I will immediately book Crystal and my flight up there to get all of out tax stuff out of storage. We decided that we will only be up there for 2 days so we may not be able to see anyone:( We are going to be hopefully ....picking up a car for someone and driving back down. Hopefully it is a big enough car for us to pack some of stuff other than tax junk!!

Then when I get back I will need to start on our last 2 years of taxes!! Ughh! I'm trying to figure out how to fit our printer into a suitcase to get replaced at Staples (it is still under warranty, PRAISE the LORD!). I sure hope I can somehow get it on the plane! We really need the printer for printing the Tracts that we are using. We are almost out!

The other thing that we need (and we need money for this too so please being praying that GOd will provide) are a bunch of books in Spanish. We have people waiting for us to bring them To Train Up a Child in Spanish. We also wanted to order some specific tracts in spanish. They are $5/100. We also were hoping to get the supplies to do this 12 week ESL (English as a Second Language) course for the kids and teens here. It is based off of the Jesus film in Spanish. The program is free but there are still a ton of materials needed for it.

If anyone reading feels led to assist us in either collecting, purchasing, ordering any of the above PLEASE email me ASAP as we don't have much time to do this.

Okay...this probably should have been divided up into 3 posts but it is almost 2 in the morning and this is all you get for now:)

Love and miss everyone!!