It has been raining for 2 days now here in PV. It is so weird, not at all like rain in the NW! The roads litterally turn into rivers! A lot of businesses don't open either.
It's still warm though but in the evenings it cools off more than when it is sunny all day.
It first started really raining at night and Misa and I woke up because it was coming down so hard. I walked through the house to go look at it and almost fell on the pool of water that had accumulated on the floor next to our mound of electrical cables. There is a leak on the roof. Thankfully it is small so a large bowl was able to catch the rain.
Tons of toads came out with the rain. I have never seen these before. They are big and ugly. Apparently they are poisionous too. They remind me of what I would have expected to see back in Moses' time when the plague of the frogs came.


