I get all of these things in the middle of the night that I want to blog about. You know things of the heart but then I get into my day and forget the deepness of these things. But I'll try to remember the one last night......
Last night I was feeling especially lonely. Misa and I have talked about this recently. He feels it too in a manly kind of way.
When we were living in the States we were always SO busy doing "important" stuff to try to save our financial life (which we lost anyway) that we took for granted the opportunities to develop deep and meaningful relationships with other "like-minded" Christians. Now that we are so far away from families with the same values and concerns we regret not taking the time to do so. We have met many Christian families but none that we have "really" connected with so far. We are praying for such but then again we see how the loneliness is literally driving us to spend hours in the Word and Prayer. We had such a hard time doing that in the States. It was a chore instead of a joy!
It is so exciting for Misa and I to both be falling in love with Jesus through His word the way that we are.
We don't have T.V. and we don't have money so there isn't much to do except to go out and Evangelize the lost, spend time getting close to God and learning to appreciate the smaller things in life.
We could (and did back in the States) be freaking out right now running here and there, applying for this job and that and doing any work that came down our path but God is CONSTANTLY reminding us to let go, trust Him and seek Him and His Kingdom first! Oh, don't get me wrong, we work and we work hard! But we have had the tenancy to just take what ever came our way and say oh this must be from GOd because it's in front of me. We are learning to really seek him and hear the Holy Spirit and come to find out there are a lot of things that He doesn't really want us doing!


