We are trying to get our focus back on some of the basics of home now that we have a "home".
Misa decided after a week of being in our new place that Naomi needed to quit wearing diapers at that very moment. He had a talk with her and told her to go put underwear on and that there would be no more diapers. She is doing pretty good for this being so sudden to her! I have not bothered prepping her at all because I really didn't want to hassle with accidents as we traveled back and forth from the states.
We have also implemented a semi-flexible schedule for homeschooling which is going well. We are hitting all of the basics pretty hard...Math, grammar, writing, spelling and really digging into bible studies.
For the bible studies, Misa, Crystal and I are doing the 101 Lessons from The School of Biblical Evangelism which they were gracious enough to give us a full scholarship! The younger girls are doing a 50 lesson series that is also offered from SOBE. I really like the way it is all layed out and it is so in depth and eye opening yet easy to digest.
The continuous down pouring of rain keeps it A LOT cooler and is making it easier to dig into our books & Bible, but we also can't wait for the sun to come out again.


